Friday, January 28, 2011

When Your Whole Life Changes...

What do you do when you realize that you have given up everything for one thing?
What do you do when the friends you once had are no longer?
What do you do when you find that your family just doesn't understand?
What do you do when you notice all your hopes and dreams have been exchanged?
What do you do when you finally figure out it's all about ONE?

You fall on your knees in extravagant worship of the ONE who made it all worth it. You commit your everything to Him forevermore because He is the only thing worth your everything. I am so incredibly blessed to know the God-Man Jesus Christ who loves me and calls me His bride! I am so in love with Him, I am lovesick for more of Him. The truth always has been and always will be that it's all about Jesus! It's all about His love. He is the friend that will always be there at 3am to cry with and hold me. He is the one who never leaves me, no matter how I mess up. I have been abandoned over and over again in this world but now I am in love with the one who will never abandon me or forsake me. He is my new family, He's always been my Daddy, my love, my best friend, my counselor, and I just had to invite Him to be those things for me. My hopes and dreams have all been exchanged for the things of heaven. I didn't give up my dreams for misery, I gave them up for bigger dreams, dreams I never would have thought possible before, dreams that will have eternal impact not just earthy momentary effects.
When I really figured out in my own heart that it's all about Jesus and I was willing to give up my biggest dreams and desires to Him, I felt more free, more alive, more hopeful, than I ever have before. I am finally truly in love, I am blessed beyond belief. My Husband will really never die, I don't ever have to worry about being left alone without a provider, protector, and love, He will always be there, always!

Thank you Jesus, I love you more and more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment